Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Filial Correction on Account of the Propagation of Heresies #95forthe500th

It's now about 95 days until the end of 2017, the 500th anniversary of the Reformation and the 50th anniversary of Good Shepherd Lutheran Church.

Luther had 95 theses. So, I hereby commit to posting 95 things between now and the end of the year that are Reformation related.

#1: Filial Correction on Account of the Propagation of Heresies. Among other things, the Pope has been accused of spreading Lutheranism. First time such a correction has been issued since 1333.

So there you go, we're off the races.


#95forthe500th

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Maybe this is why I think so well of Pope Francis--he's closet Lutheran! (I admit I didn't read all 25 pages, but I scanned enough to get the gist of it.)

    ReplyDelete